- Israel to get new PM as Netanyahu targets comebackon June 30, 2022 at 10:07 am
Yair Lapid will take over until polls in November, with Benjamin Netanyahu aiming to return to power.
- Ben & Jerry's criticises resumption of sales in Israeli settlementson June 30, 2022 at 9:51 am
The ice cream maker is unhappy with Unilever's deal to continue sales in the occupied West Bank.
- Yair Lapid: The ex-TV host set to be Israel's new PMon June 30, 2022 at 8:15 am
The 58-year-old former boxer and TV presenter will take the top office for the first time.
- Pride: Amazon restricts LGBT goods in United Arab Emirateson June 30, 2022 at 5:04 am
The online retail giant says it has to comply with the laws of the countries in which it operates.
- Outcry in Egypt as iconic Nile houseboats are destroyedon June 28, 2022 at 11:46 pm
The last homes are being removed as part of what officials say is a plan to beautify the waterfront.
- Hisham al-Sayed: Hamas video claims to show captive Israelion June 28, 2022 at 11:12 pm
Hisham al-Sayed was last seen in 2015 when he is believed to have wandered into the Gaza Strip.
- Toxic gas leak at Jordan's Aqaba port kills 13, injures hundredson June 28, 2022 at 6:50 am
A container filled with chlorine was dropped by a crane at the port of Aqaba, authorities say.
- Why young Arab men turn to anti-impotency drugson June 27, 2022 at 11:48 pm
How sexual medication is used in the Arab world as a way of living up to ideals of masculinity.
- Kidnap alert heightens Iran-Israel shadow war fearson June 24, 2022 at 11:04 pm
The warnings for Israeli tourists join assassinations and sabotage as the foes aim at each other.
- Saudis free youngest prisoner who faced executionon June 24, 2022 at 2:38 pm
Murtaja Qureiris was held for eight years for alleged involvement in a protest when he was 10.