- My dad, held hostage in Iranon September 19, 2021 at 11:07 pm
London-based baker Elika Ashoori is campaigning to bring her father home from jail in Iran.
- Israel recaptures final Palestinian escapeeson September 19, 2021 at 6:54 am
The two were part of a six man group who tunnelled out of jail almost two weeks ago.
- Hezbollah brings Iranian fuel into Lebanon to ease shortageson September 16, 2021 at 4:44 pm
Lebanon's economic collapse has left the country dangerously short of fuel and electricity.
- Three ex-US intelligence officers admit hacking for UAEon September 15, 2021 at 1:24 pm
The three men allegedly helped a UAE-based firm break into computers and phones around the world.
- Saudi Arabia camel carvings dated to prehistoric eraon September 15, 2021 at 10:18 am
A new study suggests the sculptures in Saudi Arabia are far older than previously thought.
- Iranian musician risks prison for new albumon September 14, 2021 at 11:56 pm
Mehdi Rajabian made an album in secret in his basement despite threats from Iranian authorities.
- Israel-Palestinian Facebook posts need 'bias' reviewon September 14, 2021 at 4:43 pm
One of the recommendations from the Facebook Oversight Board after ruling on one such post.
- The Taliban are back – will al-Qaeda follow?on September 13, 2021 at 11:16 pm
Where is al-Qaeda 20 years after the 9/11 attacks - and could it re-emerge as a terror threat?
- Naftali Bennett makes first visit to Egypt by an Israeli PM in a decadeon September 13, 2021 at 5:58 pm
Naftali Bennett meets President Abdul Fattah al-Sisi in the Red Sea resort of Sharm el-Sheikh.
- Eitan Biran: Italy investigates 'kidnap' of cable car crash survivoron September 13, 2021 at 3:56 pm
The grandfather accused of whisking his grandson to Israel is placed under investigation in Italy.