- Scores killed in Yemen prison air strike carnageon January 21, 2022 at 3:37 pm
Rescue workers have been pulling bodies from rubble after the site was destroyed in an air strike.
- French tourist Benjamin Briere goes on trial in Iran for espionageon January 21, 2022 at 10:03 am
Benjamin Brière was arrested in 2020 after flying a drone near the Iran-Turkmenistan border.
- UN defines Holocaust denial in new resolutionon January 20, 2022 at 9:23 pm
All countries and social media companies are urged to help fight against anti-Semitism.
- Saudis warned of jail time for posting rumours after harassment claimson January 20, 2022 at 11:42 am
Women fear being silenced over claims of sexual harassment after a concert was cancelled in Riyadh.
- Sheikh Jarrah: Israeli police evict Palestinians from East Jerusalem homeon January 19, 2022 at 12:52 pm
Israeli police demolish the building in the sensitive Sheikh Jarrah area after a two-day stand-off.
- Israeli ex-PM Netanyahu's cases could be dropped in plea dealon January 17, 2022 at 10:06 am
The former prime minister is discussing terms which could see a dramatic end to his criminal trial.
- Syria's Al-Khatib prison was like hell, says survivoron January 13, 2022 at 7:46 pm
Wassim Mukdad speaks about his time in the Damascus jail known as "Hell on Earth".
- German court finds Syrian colonel guilty of crimes against humanityon January 13, 2022 at 2:29 pm
The trial of Anwar Raslan was the world's first criminal case over state-led torture in Syria.
- Israel says it broke up Iranian spy network that recruited womenon January 13, 2022 at 11:07 am
Four Israeli Jewish women of Iranian descent were allegedly paid thousands of dollars by a handler.
- Families seek justice for Iran plane crash victimson January 8, 2022 at 12:54 am
Two years on, the families of downed flight PS752 victims are left without answers.